Here are our annual pics of the first day of school...
Maddie is ready to take first grade by storm. Just look at that determination and confidence exuding out of her. :) (notice Kensi in the background. She was trying to find a way to get out and get in on the photo shoot).

She looks so grown up! Even from last year at this time, she just looks like a little lady now. (I know you are wondering what that huge spot on her shirt is, so let me go ahead and tell ya. She got carried away brushing her teeth and got some on her shirt. We did a little scrubbing action and she was good as new...except for the big wet spot. :) Not to worry though, she was all dried out by the time they left. )

Just look at those two! They are some kinda precious. Can't you tell how much Kobe is enjoying this little photo shoot?!

Mr. Cool, Calm and Collected ready to see what 3rd grade has to offer.(meanwhile, Kensi is still trying to push that door open. Poor girl. :) ).

Backpacks on and ready to go, but I had to get one last picture of these two. They look like they are ready to get this party started...

So after a nice breakfast together and a time of prayer, Aaron took them to school.
So far they are really having a great time. They both have kids they know from last year in their class as well as some from church! So thats a bonus. We have definitely slipped back into 'school' mode around here. From packing lunches to doing homework to the house being completely quiet by 8:30 every night, we are definitely back in the swing of things. :)
6 comments:
How exciting!!!
Where did Maddie learn to pose like that? ;)
I really like the header picture you have now!
Your kids look ready for a great year. I hope my students are as eager on Tuesday as your children looked on their first day. I must say, Maddie looks way cooler than my first graders! I love the pics of Kensi in the background. Too cute!
Davene - I have no idea why she poses like that. As soon as I tell her I want to take a picture, she pulls out these poses. haha She LOVES to have her picture taken.
Whatever Kristy. I know that you retook that photo 20 times until she posed just the way she's seen you practice in front of the mirror. :)
They are PRECIOUS. BEAUTIFUL children. I just love them!
Glad they like their new school. I still want to get down there and look around and see my buddy Robin who doesn't even know who I am!
WHERE did the summer go?!!!! WHERE WHERE?!
And didn't Maddie "pose" in the NICU? It's in her DNA, I'm thinking. ;)
ALL your kids look like they're getting so big! And to read about Kobe and Miss Hollywood going to school makes them seem even older!!
...what happens to time??!!
Thanks for the updates.;-)
Post a Comment