Saturday, September 27, 2008

What A Big Help!

Tonight I was on the computer for a while and Kensi was playing right near me. I 'smelled' that I needed to change her so I said, " Kensi, go get me a diaper." I was on Facebook reading my messages (Facebook somehow always sucks me in for longer than it should :), not even paying attention to her. When I finally looked up from it, I saw how much my sweet goose had helped me out...

Down the hall....

And a pile right by me feet!

She even was so kind as to pick out some options for what she might wear to bed. How thoughtful! She also had wreaked some kind of havoc on my room and Maddie's room. Lets just say she picked out clothes for us for, say, the next week or so. :)(thats what I get for paying more attention to FB than my kids).

I finally had to resort to 'pinning' her up while I try to put things back together. I love that innocent look on her little rascally face!




5 comments:

Windsor said...

That is so funny! Love the picture of Kensi and her presents!

Beth said...

Haha. She is just precious. I do just love how her little head is cocked to the side like "who me??" She is something special I'm telling ya.

Blackwell said...

Love that!!!! :)

Lisa said...

Ohhh that face. way too cute!

Cheryl said...

your post reminded me i had some pix of your bday party.... so i posted some on my page :)

what a big helper you have there!