Tuesday, November 25, 2008

BARGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is too good to not share! So my hub-bub went to Home Depot the other day and came home with this....

Just in case you can't tell, that is 28 AA batteries and 6 D batteries. And can you see that price? And just in case you need a closer look to believe it, here it is up close...

Can you believe that?!?! I know, me either! I was so proud of Roy for finding a bargain. Its good to know that after almost 10 years of marriage, my bargain shopping ways are starting to wear off on him! Way to go, Roy!

2 comments:

Beth said...

That is AMAZING! Are you sure they're not all dead? :)

Brittany said...

Thanks for the heads-up! I know where my hubby will be stopping later! Tennyson is bound to get some things for Christmas that need batteries.