Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sports Day at School

Yesterday was sports day at school. So after the kids got dressed they looked so stinking cute I had to take a few pics. We even got Kensi in on the action sporting her jersey.


Isn't this one of the scariest, toughest football faces you have see?! This would send shivers down my spine if I were up against him! Grrrrr....(I get the feeling Kobe man just wasn't into my little photo shoot).

Hmmm, this is definitely a bit scarier with a bit more attitude. (this is my new FAVORITE picture of these two).

Hey Kobe...look over her big guy. Can you tell who LOVES the camera and who doesn't?!

At this point it appears that this photo session has became not only boring for Kobe, but painful! And Maddie is thrilled I am still taking pics of her hanging on her big bro. hahahahahaha. This picture is HILARIOUS to me!

Look how cute she looks dressed a little tom-boyish! Well, at least not so girly! I love it. What a sweet face...

The Johnson jersey has now made it thru all three kids. Aaron is so proud!

Kensi representin' those Skins!

All I wanted was one picture with all three kids looking and possibly smiling. This is harder than it may seem. And Kensi was clearly annoyed with the whole thing.

And Kensi declared our photo shoot officially over. She is screaming to get away, Kobe is bored to death of this, and Maddie is just still smiling ear to ear loving every minute of it. Classic! hahaha. What a crew.





4 comments:

Beth said...

Haha. They are such great pics. It is so true about Maddie - she is just picture perfect in each one! :)
What a great family.

Christin said...

I LOVE that last one!! :)

Blackwell said...

I tell you what... Your kids are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beth said...

Okay my dear, you haven't posted in nearly a month. Time to get back on the horse!