Yesterday I had a really bad headache and was laying on my bed. Maddie came in and was laying with me and then said, " I could pray for your head." I said sure and so she prayed.....
"Dear Jesus, please give mommy a better head than the one she has. Thank you. In Jesus name, Amen." ;)
I would have settled for the same head with no pain, but a better head than mine will do, too. ;)
A BLACK FACE....
Today we were walking into the hospital for a Family Fair and as we were walking into the building Maddie said, "hey, this is where Kensi was born." And then she said, " I liked her better with the black face." I didn't understand what in the world she was talking about and then she said, "you know when we first came to see her she had a black face." (during K's delivery her face got extremely bruised). It made me laugh. Poor Kensi. Only Maddie would perfer the "black face"....hahaha...I like the one she has now. ;)

The Black Face :)
5 comments:
a better head is always a good thing - what a sweet little prayer
That is so sweet. I pray she continues to develop that sweetness and earnest prayers!
From a healing prayer to wishing for the bruised face back. Don't you love the way little girls' minds work?! They crack me up
black face, too funny! keeps things fun, doesn't it??
Was there a paternity test done...you hussy!
Post a Comment