Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Gone Fishing

Nanny and Papa came up this pastweekend and spent the night at Mom and Dad's house. We had a great time with them. They are as cute as ever! I miss them so much and was glad to be able to spend time with them. We don't get to see them too much with the kids being in school and me babysitting thru the school year, but hope to be able to take some day trips this summer to see them. Maddie is totally in love with both of them. It was funny, she barely gave them room to breathe! She even had Nanny coloring with her and playing playdough and I am pretty sure she thinks Nanny is her new BFF! :)

Dad, Papa, the boys, Gina & kids all went fishing at the pond next to their house. I think everyone had a good time (minus the ticks some of them had on them...DISGUISTING!!). Anyway, here are some pics from fishing.



See, I wasn't kidding. Maddie was stuck like glue to the poor man. :) (Isn't he just the cutest man , ever? ;) )

Joshy catching a poor defenseless fish and Courtney supervising the situation. Gina even got in on the action! (I haven't been fishing for years and years and was reminded again how nasty & slimy it is to touch those fish and worms...gross!)


Dad showing off all those tats! His newest one is of some dogs or something. Come on dad, no more or I will be forced to call you a RN! :):) J/K Feel the love!


Even the princess got in on the action. Although, don't be fooled. There is no fishing line on this pole and she was just posing with it and pretending the whole time...no getting slimy for her! Now there is the Maddie we all know and love. ;)

It was a fun day and hopefully we can all do it again soon!

3 comments:

Shar said...

Is there anything bad about Summer? I say that now when it's a comfortable 80's outside...remind me of that when it is 100 degrees everyday! Hope you and the family are well...love reading what you are up to! Love, Shar

Cheryl said...

ahhh.. how special! i want to see the picture of you baiting a hook... there is one of those, right?! Summa is awesome... and no babysitting for you! YEAH!

Davene said...

Looks like a whole bunch of fun. And I love the new look of your blog! So summery!