We had thunderstorms off and on all day today and Maddie HATES when it thunders. She will automatically burst into tears and stick her fingers in her ears. Its sad, but kinda funny because she will literally walk around for about 20 minutes after the last clap of thunder is heard with her fingers sticking in her ears and whimpering. Tonight as they went to bed, it started thundering again. So after about 10 minutes I went in her room to check to see how she was doing. Here is what I found...

Hahahaha...thats my girl! Sound asleep, but those fingers are not coming out of those ears anytime soon. She is hilar! :)
7 comments:
The crazy thing is that Chris took a picture of me doing the EXACT same thing last night! :) haha.
CUTE!! She is so full of personality!
That is so cute! I know several people who don't like thunderstorms...she is in good company!
That is too cute!! :)
Jolanthe
so cute!! and I love the princess pillow:)
What a cutie. At least she was able to sleep!
I LOVE this post. How adorable!
Post a Comment