Thursday, July 17, 2008

We are 9 yrs old today!



9 years ago today, I married my best friend. Far and away it has been the best 9 years of my life. I feel so unbelievably blessed by the husband God handpicked for me. What an amazing journey its been. So much has happened in 9 years. Actually it has been action packed ---4 yrs of college, 3 kids, 4 'moves', surviving The Academy (that is one we are both glad is over), and those are just the highlights. We have had so many happy,fun times together and a few really sad times, but what an honor to go thru it all with my husband. He is still the one I want to spend all my time with, the one I have the most fun with, the one I love. I feel so, so blessed and honored to be the one to be his wife. I love my Roy so much it hurts!

So today we pause and thank God so much for the blessing of our marriage, our 3 little blessings running around here, and for bringing us together as one. I love you, Aaron. Looking forward to many, many more years together! Happy Anniversary!

4 comments:

Davene said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! 9 years is a great accomplishment!

Anonymous said...

What a blessing marriage is when you are grateful to God.

Happy Anniversary!!

Michelle said...

CONGRATS! Your family is beautiful and how you live your life is also! Much Love...(Still waiting our arrival , Kristy!)

Beth said...

You are just P-E-R-F-E-C-T together!!! Love you both!