...that when this little Bug is in her high chair she only eats a couple bites of her food and acts like she is done and then plays a fun game of throwing everything on the floor. BUT as soon as she gets down and sees her mess on the floor, she will eat that food like its going out of style? Maybe the dirt adds extra flavor? What is with this kid. If I give it to her on her nice clean tray she is pretty uninterested, but if she sees ANYTHING on the floor, then it suddenly becomes irrestistable and delish. I am thinking of just starting all her dinners out on the floor and seeing if we can reverse the cycle. :)


2 comments:
Love it! She sounds just like Jaedan. Whatever you want him to do he won't and vice versa!
I loved your pics from the beach what a great trip. I too love the ocean. It's so relaxing.
Poor baby and her foot. Jaedan burned his hand twice and it still gives me chills thinking about it. She is so sweet and I'm saying a quick prayer that she will heal quickly and never be burned again!!!
That's funny and gross all at the same time!!
Post a Comment