Here are some pics from the last month....


'If you look closely, you can see those pretty, white teeth"

I know its hard to tell in this pic, but her hair is starting to grow back in on that pretty, bald spot! yipee!

"Is it just me or does she look extremely squishy and edible in this pic?!?" Probably just me, but still a cute pic!:)

Kobe left his guitar out, and Kensi thought she would try her hand at it. "Hmmmm, i am sure there is a way to be able to get my mouth on this..."

"YIKES! She caught me!" (i just noticed the dirty diaper in the background...nice. :) ).
She is still just "scoochin & rollin." She has mastered the 'crawling stance' but then falls flat on her belly. Its a lot of weight to hold up, afterall! :) Maybe in month 10...
Also this month she has learned to wave and say bye bye. Its so cute and funny...she gets this serious look on her face and puts her hand way up and waves with her fingers going up and down. Whats even funnier is how entertaining it is for the four of us. We can just sit around for 30 minutes waving bye bye and having a great time. hahaha. Its the little accomplishments in life that bring such enjoyment. ;)
This precious girl continues to bring such joy and happiness to our family. I feel so overwhelmed with love and just feeling so blessed when I look at her. What an amazing journey it has been with all our kids. Sometimes its just hard to put words to how you feel. To be able to be a part of having a life form within you and experiencing birthing them into this world and watching them grow and become amazing, unique little people...it brings me to my knees in awe of God for allowing us to be a part of bringing life into this world. I am so thankful to the Lord for all of my children and for the awesome privilege and responsibility of raising them and getting to be a part of their life.

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, i know that full well."
Psalm 139:13-14
11 comments:
Happy 9 Months Kensi!
What a cutie!!
squisshy, now that's an interesting word choice :) hehehe
love the pix.... cutie pie in deed.
She is amazing. I can't believe how fast she's changing! Where did my baby Kensi go?
Thanks for posting proud mama!
i love the last picture of her on the post! so cute. well, they all are :)
i can't stand how cute that girl is!!!!
****and just give me a call if you ever need that child put to sleep - grin - *****
I love the pics!
i forgot to say "YAY for boxed mac and cheese!!!"
ha ha ha ha ha
I agree...What an honor we have that God allows us to be apart of our children's lives and be their parent's. She is too cute..You just want to eat her up.
Oh, that last picture is especially cute. :-) But her odds of being cute were pretty good considering her mommy. ;)
She'll be crawling in no time! Won't Tennyson and Kensington be a cute couple crawling after each other? :-)
I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window, www.babysleepstudy.org or www.milestonesresearch.org and click on “Baby Sleep.”
Best wishes, Rebecca
ohmygoodness! I could just eat her up!
Post a Comment