
Thats right, Daddy gets to pull the extra weight behind him. We wouldn't make it to the end of the street with me pulling that wagon. ;) This is one outta shape mama!

The Girls! Maddie loves to ride in this wagon...its her chariot of sorts. She is too much of a princess to have to pedal her OWN bike! hee hee. This is Kensi-loos first ride. She had a good time, I think. ;)

Look at this handsome guy! This kid would ride his bike all winter long if we would let him. He is loving having the ole' bike back out! (don't worry, they wear helmets when they ride, they were just posing for the pics:) )
Here is a picture that has absolutely nothing to do with this post, but was too cute so I thought I would put it in here! :)

Isn't he such a cute little man with his Kramer hair?!? This is my sister's little boy, Parker. He keeps very busy with his obsession with cleaning! heehee (Just in case you were wondering, that is NOT Abe Lincoln in the background, its just my little bro Josh. :) (j/k joshy!)
So, hopefully after we get thru the next few days of some "chilli-ness", maybe spring will be here to stay! I am ready for long walks and cookouts....let the good times begin!
4 comments:
Me too!!!! I can't wait until we get nicer weather to get out. I do have a woodpecker that pecks our house so I know it is getting closer. Cute pics. They are all adorable.
That little Roy looks bound and determined on that bicycle! Kensi looks pretty unsure of this whole experience, Maddie looks royal as ever, and Kobester looks so grown up! What a family you have! I want to see you posing with your helmet in all your kristyness.
Hope you enjoyed the day and all the food!
we can't WAIT for warmer weather! No more sickness and feeling trapped indoors!
Bring on the warm weather!!
where did you get that cute little boy with the blue eyes. Is he with Merry Maids?
Post a Comment