Thursday, April 10, 2008

Pics from a photo shoot ...

My sweet friend Lisa at Destination Photography took some pictures of the kids this weekend. She is amazing with her camera. I had such a good time just watching her...she can work that camera like nobody's business and she is a true artist (and a good friend:) )!

Here are just a couple of the pics...I will post more later! She took them at the Aboretum. As you can probably imagine Maddie loved having her pic taken and Kobe was more thrilled with throwing rocks and sticks in the pond and climbing trees. But amazingly enough, she got some awesome pics of Kobe when he stopped long enough to look her way. ;)









I will put more up later because they are just too cute to not share. Thanks Lisa, you are simply the best!

11 comments:

Davene said...

These are GORGEOUS!!!

Michelle said...

These could win awards!

Tonka said...

Kristy, I have finally made it in here to leave you a comment!!! Are you proud of me? are you? are you?
YOu have the most beautiful kids!!! You do!!!
And your posts are like little stories from Chicken Soup books... ( you should leave babysitting and start writing a book!)
Love ya
Tonka

pyrotechny said...

They brought tears to my eyes...I love the ones of maddie and kobe individually...I know you will treasure these forever!

Cheryl said...

THESE ARE INCREDIBLE :)
very, very 'moment' capturing...

Christin said...

WOW. is all I can say.

Shar said...

Kristy those pictures are beautiful...all so photogenic! It's awesome to capture them like that, beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I visit Davene's blog often and saw the link to yours. Your children are beautiful and I enjoyed reading a few of your recent blogs.

I'm new to blogging and just wanted to venture out...

About the blog said...

what beauties!!!

thanks for the music too. henry and i were dancing to it this afternoon. great selection :) henry's a sinatra fan.

Windsor said...

The pictures are great! You have such beautiful children. What a blessing!

Jolanthe said...

I love that one of the three of them - where Kobe and Maddie are holding hands. :)

Jolanthe