Well, Kensi got adventerous yesterday and tried to do what you millions of people having been warning me she was going to do....she tried to crawl out of her cradle! So I guess as a responsible parent its my duty to move her on to bigger and better. She will finally sleep in that pretty little nursery. I'm so sad (and yes, I realize pathetic). It was just 10 short months ago we moved that precious little cradle in here and now this weekend we will move it out. Sniff. Sniff. She actually slept with me last night because when I put her in her crib I am sure you can guess what happened...the little booger tried to do the same thing. And being that she hasn't used her crib it is still on the highest level. So tonight will be the first night! I didn't want to rush things you know, but I guess she is old enough now. I AM KIDDING PEOPLE! ;) So my big girl is going to sleep in her own room tonight. I am not sure how much sleep I will get, but I am sure she will do fine. Geez, I hope I chill out before these kids leave for college or I am going to be a basket case. hahaha. Here is some pics of her doing her new tricks....


6 comments:
i think i will refrain from really commenting and just Way to Go Kristy! I'm so proud of you! :) lol
Cheryl,
LOL. I know, I know...I acknowledged how pathetic I am! Go ahead, give it to me. And,are you gonna be around this weekend... I have a special delivery for you. ;)
Kristy, I can totally sense your mourning because Kensi is getting older. I'm the same way and want to keep them little and snuggly forever. I'll be pathetic with you.;-)
KKKKRRRIISSTTTYY!!!!!!!!!! I miss you so much! I didn't know you have a blog and I'm excited to hear about your comings and goings. How are things with the fam? I would love to see you and catch up next time I am in VA. Your blog is adorable and Kobe is still my lil' boyfriend!
You poor thing!! It is sad when they begin to not need you so much! MY girlfriend cried when she brought over her bassinet for me to use...she couldn't believe that the last baby she would have was no longer in a bassinet.
I celebrate your mother's heart!
How wonderful to fully enjoy each stage of their lives and mourn the passing on to the next one.
Pathetic?? I think not!
Post a Comment