
I am trying to be better about writing (or typing I should say)down the funny things the kids say. Because lets face it, ever since I found out I can print this blog into a book form, my journal that I have for the kids has pretty much not been written in. Anyway, these are some things that struck us as funny and I want to remember them.
The other day I was in the kitchen and Maddie had just gone to the bathroom and came out and looked at me with a serious face and said, " I really need Jesus" and just walked away. Ha! I guess she does some pretty deep thinking in there and discovered her deep need for Him on the potty! It was pretty hilarious and profound all at the same time. :)
We found these pictures taped to Maddie's door a few weeks ago:


Translation : "No boys allowed in my room. Kobe can come in my room."
Amazing how they can fight and pick non-stop but when it comes down to it, they are buddies and look out for each other. Way to look out, Maddie!

Also a couple of weeks ago she asked me if girls could be rockstars. I told her yes and then she informed me that she had decided to change her "job" when she gets older from being a princess to being a rockstar. So good to know she has her feet planted firmly in reality....hahaha. Talk about extremes, Maddie is going to be a rockstar and Kobe said, " I want to be a worker at KFC, because I like chicken." They are so funny....I think I am going to keep them. :)
8 comments:
Your last line cracked me up. Well, it all cracked me up, but that line especially. :)
I love the pure thoughts children have. They are also really good at making you realize what comes out of your own mouth.
Well, it's good to know you won't be disowning them anytime soon. Took you long enough to come to that conclusion. *wink*
though I have to say if you were going to give them the boot, I'm thinking LOTS of people would be standing in line to take those little ones! Me included. Especialy since K. loves me so much. :)
I LOVE that note M. posted on her door by the way. too cute.
You may have to remind her of that self-imposed rule one day, huh?
Hahaha...hilarious. I read it out loud to Chris. I love Maddie's writing. You need to hold on to that note. A rockstar and a KFC worker. What more could a mother expect of her children? What, I wonder, will Kensi become?
haha, I think that Maddie will be a princess when she grows up no matter what she says now!
I LOVED IT !!!!!
Your children are adorable!!!
I love the note...that is too precious. I wished I had written down what Walker said when he was younger. Kids say the funniest things. Donna started a laugh jar that she has on the kitchen counter. When she needs a good laugh she reaches for a piece of paper in the jar.
Such high aspirations! You must be so proud! Now if only Kensi becomes a sanitation worker will all your hopes for your children come true! Hahahaha!!!
Post a Comment