




I love how "candid" these are of Kensi. Just catching her 'in the moment.'





These pics are so great of Kobe. Correct me if I am wrong Lisa, but as I remember almost all of Kobe's pictures were just taken with Lisa following him as he was playing and hardly any were posed. He was so funny. He would literally hear her camera click one time and take off..hahaha! He was way more into the pond and rocks than having his pic taken, but she did such a great job of capturing his little personality I think. :)



This girl was a poser for sure. She loves the camera....and Lisa...her new BFF. :) I can't decide if I like color or black and white better. They are both so beautiful in different ways.










Oh my, now decision time....eeek! And even though contrary to what you must be thinking, these are not even all of them....just some faves. :) Again, I have to sing Lisa's praises!!! I think she needs to open a photog business asap and everyone should go to her because she is simply the best! :)
8 comments:
These are incredible!!! I have no idea how you're going to choose...but I feel your pain since I'm in the same boat. When Lisa really does get her business going, we'll do her advertising for her, OK? I think between you and I, we can sing her praises pretty loud! :)
You're so right. They are GREAT pictures! And show each of your kid's personalities! Wow!
one funny thing...that pic with K and M looking at each other. With K making the funny face... You know who that reminds me of?!! It so looks like a A.K. face to me!!! Agree? Crazy! :)
So...do you have enough WALL SPACE for all these beauts?
I'm so glad you have to choose and not me! They are all beautiful and so personal.
You may just have a little model on your hands.
Tell Lisa that she NEEDS to start her own business. I would drive from Atlanta to have her take Toby's pics!
Oh Kristy! They are AMAZING pics. You need to COVER your walls. What amazing, beautiful children you have...and how photogenic each one of them is!
These are beautiful!!!! Your kids are so precious!!!!! Your friend is a talented photographer!!!!
I'm humbled, Kristy! Thank you for all your praises! Working with your kids wasn't work...they're the perfect subjects. Especially that miss hollywood.
As soon as I'm in business you'll know! ;-)
They are absolutely gorgeous! I agree, the kids are way too photogenic -to be too much trouble! Glad that you found someone who could capture them the way they are! What treasures!
Post a Comment