Thursday, June 12, 2008

Last Day of School - WOO HOO!!!

The kids left for their last day of school this morning! Crazy how fast the year has flown. So you know I had to get some pics this morning. I was just looking back at the pics of their first day of school and can't get over how much bigger and older they both look.

Here is the first day of Kindergarten for Maddie and 2nd grade for Kobe...



And here are some pics from this morning...


I can't believe how much older they look! (Maddie was doing some serious posing:)) They just keep getting bigger and looking more grown up even though I keep telling them to stop. Life is just going to fast and I wish we could slow things down a bit. ;)
And just because this one is so cute...

Feelin' the love! Maddie was so excited and kept saying, "When I come home I will be a first grader." Kobe, of course, played it cool not caring too much about next year, just excited to be out for the summer.

You can't tell she loves having her picture taken or anything can you?! :) She always has this look of "don't you want just one more pic, Mom?" And you know I do!haha

Looking forward to a relaxed, fun-filled summer with all our little munchies! Not sure who is more excited, us or the kids! Here is to long days at the pool, no schedules, staying up late and sleeping in!!!! Let the good times begin...

5 comments:

Tracey said...

It's crazy how fast time flies now!! I know the feeling of having K over I almost cried more the last day than the first!!!

Davene said...

Isn't summertime great? I have been loving these long summer evenings, and bedtime for the boys has stretched later and later. Oh, well...staying up late is too much fun these days!

Maddie is so funny!

Beth said...

I love it! Maddie looks so timid in those first pics - and today she had that hip sticking out there. She's got it all figured out now! She is SO OVER kindergarten. :)
Kobe looks like he is just ready to get this day over with and get on with it already!
Love it Kristy! Thanks for sharing.

Lisa said...

Summertime will be so fun! Again, kids grow up so fast!!

And that's so funny about Miss Hollywood having her photo taken. I wouldn't have guessed.;-) She's tons of fun and such a sweetie.

Windsor said...

How sweet it is!!! I love summer and the relaxed days with the kids! I understand fully about the kids growing up so quickly...mine are in middle school. Augh! Maddie and Kobe are adorable!