Just for memory's sake I thought I would post a picture of just how much stuff it takes for 3 kids, 1 mom and 1 dad to go on vacation. Holy cow...thats a lot of stuff! And there is still a large cooler not in this pic. I like to think that we are not high maintenance, but I am suddenly having second thoughts. Now, if we can just fit it all in the van....oh well, we will leave that up to Roy! :) I am off to enjoy some fun in the sun with my kids and my hubby! I have been looking forward to this so much. Just to have time to do nothing but have fun and relax with my family. Our travel agent, Aaron, has many things planned for us, so it should be good times. :) And no worries, this dedicated blogger will get lots of great pics to post when I get back. I know you are all on the edge of your seat with anticipation. :) hahaha
Hope you all have a great week!
3 comments:
Have a great time!!! I'm just the teeniest bit jealous. :)
Have a great time!
I'm sure you're not high maintenance. I'm sure it's all neccessary!
I hope you guys had a great time! And you DO need tons of gear when you've got kids! It's nuts---but tons of fun!!
Can't wait to see photos!
Post a Comment