With the blog that is. :) I have decided to take me and my blog and make it private for various reasons. One being that I keep getting stinking googled. I have disabled the search engine in the "settings' part, but it still keeps a happening. You never know who is reading the nitty gritty of our little life here. So, anyway we are going p-rivate! So here is the scoop...if you have been reading along and want to keep reading about the day to day mundaness of our life, just leave a comment right below this post saying to add you and I will. I need you to leave your email address in the comment too or you can just email me and I will add you.
And if you are a lurker, no worries! I lurk many blogs. I know the deets of people's lives that I have never met...hahaha. I love reading about other people and what goes on on a day to day basis in their life....sorta like reality TV. But rest assured, I'm not creepy. :) Anyway, just leave your email address in the comments section and I will add ya.
I will wait a few days or so and then will go private. You should get an invite in your email once I make the big switch. I'll see ya on the other side with some great beach photos from vaca #2. :)
19 comments:
Hey Kristy.. I would love to keep reading your little blog! I love hearing about what is going on in everyones lives :-) My email is whitcombls at gmail dot com (wrote it out so I dont get spammed :-P) Feel free to stop by our blog whenever as well :-)
Please keep us in the loop. ben halvorsen at aol dot com !
Hey, it's your cuz Karen! I do read your blog and would love for you to add me.
me me me! jessica.erin@gmail.com
AW girl, You know I read you.
Can you invite me, too? :)
jeffanddavene at aol dot com
count us in....BTW, it happened to me 2, but it seems that after I required authentication for awhile, it stopped....but it
s probably because I'm less interesting than you!
Dunno how this will work, because I have many addresses...but our gmail is the one I use for here.
Thelohrs at!
You know my e-mail address. Add me to your list, baby!
I would like to continue to read if that is o.k. It's been nice to read about family life outside of mine. My address is tonya dot bowers at si hypen intl dot com
add me to the list too. :)
Jolanthe
+ me
I don't want to miss out what's going on in Johnson world!
Would love to keep reading! Kristen
adamandkristen86@yahoo.com
duh! of course! bethhardesty@hotmail.com
I want to...Pick me, me, me...Let me continue to read about you beautiful life. I have been thinking about doing that myself. wdbauders at comcast dot net
If okay with you...I would love to keep reading...I've enjoyed catching up with your beautiful family, and see their pictures! Email is cashton@bridgewater.edu
krisgideon@yahoo.com
Happy anniversary, by the way! love you guys!
do you want me to take your blog off of my "blogs I read" list?
What a drag! This hasn't happened to me. YET! I love reading about your cute kids! sarettamicciche@yahoo dot com
me too me too :)
I read!!! :) Add me :) :)
Post a Comment