My hand is hurting from typing in all those emails and my eyes are going crosseyed. Only 100 readers are allowed to view it when you go private, but we slid in at 60 emails. Its more of a pain to go private than I thought! Oh well, we are here now. ;) I just realized that I think it probably made everyone sign up for a google/ blogger account if you don't already have one...ugh...sorry about that. What a pain.
Ok. I must go clean my kitchen and make din din because I have wasted all of nap time doing this blog stuff. So much for reading me some Nicholas Sparks today! :)
I hope you all got in ok with no probs! Again, sorry about the inconvienance.
3 comments:
Have I told you lately how much I love you???!! I love the supa tropa and the butta...keep it up, you maka me smile!
I'm in! I like your little private world! Yeah - not a HUGE fan of the purple though. But...I've seen worse. :)
Hey Kristy,
(in response to your comment on my blog), I LOVE your comments! Not too long, either, by the way:)
you know, you had a part in me starting my blog, because I read on yours that you could print the pages off in book form. You'll have to tell me more about that. Also, the backgrounds...thank you!
Sometimes, you just want to change it up and yes, I love that site.
xo-Kris
Post a Comment