Every few months I find myself getting bored of the things we make for dinner. I feel like I am making the same things over and over. Ever feel that way??? So as I am putting together a new menu for this month, I wanted to get some fresh ideas. Soooo, my question to you is, "what do you have for dinner?" I am looking for quick, healthy-ish ideas. My family will be grateful for any new dinners, as they too get tired of the same thing week after week. :) If you got any ideas, let me know!
4 comments:
Well, right now I'm obsessed with chicken 'n dumplins (homemade, thick, yummy dumplins). The dumplins aren't exactly healthy but they sure do taste good. :-)
I make chicken stir fry pretty often. It has lots of veggies & I use whole grain rice instead of white to add to the healthy factor.
I get in the meal rut, too. I'll check back here for fresh ideas.
Crystal
P.S. Your kiddos are absolutely adorable. :-)
we should get together and compare some recipes:
Chicken pot pie
Beef Stew
Chicken Tetrazinni
I have almost enough recipes to rotate through about every three months or so....and of course a handy little "chart" that I refer to when planning meals. (shocking, I know...)
Jolanthe
Recently I started doing quiches. The girls loved it. It's quick and healthy.
I've made my own cook book, where i keep my 'best liked' recipes all in one place- that way i don't have to look through so many different books all the time, but i'd be happy to share it with you sometime :)
and i'm always up for some new ideas!
Post a Comment