93 words
I don't know what speed is good, but just wanted to say don't be too impressed with my 93 words a minute. I started at like 68 and did it a bunch of times and then got my 93. :) Just keepin it real, kids! The words you type they say are the most common words used in the English language....and one of them is Indian. Had no idea that was so commonly used. :) So take a little breaky from what you are doing and give it a try! :)
6 comments:
You're right, that IS fun! I got 91 on my first try. :) I love typing. When I was a girl, we used to have a computer game to practice typing (back in the days when computers were not at all like they are now!), and I had so much fun doing that. Sometimes I'll even find my fingers typing words when I'm not at a keyboard; my brain just thinks in terms of typing, I guess. :)
I'm laughing b/c I did that "game" a couple of months ago. And I, too, had to stop myself. It was addicting. :D
As many times as I have done this game you'd think I don't have anything else to do?! It is addicting!
I would love to type as fast as Davene! I guess I'll keep working on it. PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!
found you... as i was googling "world's fastest typist" :)
colleen -
That made me laught outloud. you so funny.
K
Post a Comment