1. She will be able to take big, deep breaths to keep her lungs clear and her oxygen sats up. This is quite painful for her to do, so as the anesthesia has worn off she has had a harder time doing this.
2. She will now need to work on being able to keep liquids down. Tomorrow she will eat for the first time and see how well she can tolerate it. Please pray her body responds as it should
3. They want to get her up and walking tomorrow. Its extremely painful for her to move, so this will be very challenging for her.
4. Pray that her blood pressure will stay up and not go low. The doctor told us he was able to do the whole surgery with no blood transfusion (which is amazing!) and they are hopeful she won't need blood. But if her blood pressure goes low to often they will have to do one.
Thanks so much for praying for her.
Much love,
Kristy
4 comments:
I hope she got her thirst quenched finally. I guess it's good she didn't know how painful the recovery was going to be before the operation.
I hope tomorrow is a great day.
Great some rest, Mom and Dad.
May God be with you.
Uncle Elwood and Aunt Nancy
Praying for you and your precious little girl! May God strengthen her and give her rest. I pray peace for the children at home...that they will not be anxious but be comforted by all who are around them. Let me know if I can help in any way.
Mary VanPelt
Thanks so much for the updates; I appreciate them a lot!
I, with my boys, have prayed several times for Maddie today. I'm eager to tell them the updates when they wake up tomorrow. :) We'll keep praying!!!
Praying hard for your sweet, precious Maddie. Thanks for keeping us all updated via your blog!
Post a Comment