Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Two Step Forwards, One Step Back

Recovery is such a roller coaster. The highest of highs and completely draining all at once.  Please pray for my sweet girls tummy.  She has had a really bad stomach ache since around 6pm.  She got sick a little bit ago.  They say this is normal sometimes and we will watch her overnight to make sure its not a stomach bug or infection.  Please pray its neither of those and she will stay on track with how well she has been doing and renewed motivation to keep pushing herself.  She has lost some of her steam tonight.

Also pray for more good, solid sleep.  We are sharing a room with a 3 month old tonight and he hasn't been very happy. :)

Thanks friends!



2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Kristy - it IS a rollercoaster! That's a good way to put it.

I am so sorry to hear about her upset tummy. I will pray that she will feel better and start heading back up on the track again soon.

A 3 month old eh? Wow. That's nice. Praying that HE will sleep good tonight too!

Thank you for keeping this updated. I feel like I am in the loop. Thinking of you guys and praying SO much!

Beth said...

Tell Maddie that I am so proud of how brave and strong she is being. The Lord is surely taking good care of her. Little Evan and I prayed for her this morning!

And thank you for keeping us updated Kristy. It is very nice to know how she has been doing.

With Love,
Beth Sutton